Temporary warehousesTemporary warehouses
Using marquees as warehouses is a solution for countless industrial and corporate uses and offers a wide range of advantages:
- Marquees are not classed as buildings, meaning that they can be installed anywhere, whether it be a parking lot, a patio or esplanade, without having to obtain a works permit.
- Temporary warehouses are ideal for gaining extra square metres of exhibition space at one-off events such as fairs, campaigns and outlets, etc.
- Their modular design enables the fast and low-cost addition of extensions, and offers the possibility of buying and renting modules to build the warehouse itself.
- The width of the sheltered space, up to 40 metres, with no pillars in between, allows for the free passage of machinery and vehicles.
- The height of the sides, up to 6 metres, optimises high-rise storage.
- Different types of roofs and lateral enclosures are available.
Our company has built marquees for temporary wholesale markets, car workshops, building material warehouses, hangars, shopping centres and military facilities, as well as others.
Currently at MOÑITA we also roll out “turnkey” projects that include foundations, enclosures, lighting and permits from the Ministry of Industry.
Get in touch and we will provide you with personalised advice.