Leaders in Industrial Solutions
More about Textile Cover
Trust in our good work, as thousands of satisfied customers have done with what we do.
The term textile cover is quite generic and can refer to numerous products, although we can mainly distinguish two types. The Textile cover they are used more and more in different fields. Their main use, given their great durability and the fact that here the textile membrane has a structural nature, is as a permanent textile cover, despite the fact that they are perfectly removable. We can see them in airports, shopping centers, public squares, playgrounds, stadiums and emblematic locations where a touch of distinction and sophistication is desired.
There is another type of non-stressed textile cover, we also manufacture and install it in MOÑITA, Its scope of use is as a temporary cover, since in this case the textile membrane lacks structural properties against snow or heavy rain. It is usually used on the roof and perimeter enclosure. They are covers designed to be assembled and disassembled easily and with little work, since they are disassembled very often. They are usually made in not very large pieces, easy to handle, which are joined together by watertight closures and flaps.
We take care of the preparation and installation of customized tarpaulins, which totally or partially cover large surfaces and scenarios of all kinds.
We manufacture tarpaulins for:
- Roofs and sides of large spaces.
- Decorative structures.
- Temporary or permanent structures.
With the textile cover, compared to the construction cover, visual and structural lightness is gained, with savings in costs and execution time. It can be combined with tensile structures, or use conventional fixing and tension systems. They can be permanent, temporary, removable or retractable.
They are very useful for covering the stands of sports facilities and courts.
MOÑITA manufactures and supplies textile materials for construction, with a wide variety of colors and weights in plasticized canvas with high mechanical resistance to atmospheric and chemical agents. They are quick to install, lightweight and easily transportable tarpaulins.
We have the solution that best suits the protection needs of your work, from small reforms to large projects:
- Monarflex. Tarpaulins with guaranteed tightness and high tear resistance. Available in translucent, green and blue colors, 4 meters wide and up to 30 meters long.
- Tarpaulins for rent. Waterproof tarpaulins for works, in blue 6 X 4, 8 X 3 and 6 X 8 meters. We put our labeling workshop at your service to insert logos, texts or drawings, thus turning the tarpaulins into an advertisement.
- Shading mesh. In braided polyethylene, highly resistant to the elements. Anti-UV and rot-proof treatment. Available in 2 meters wide up to 100 meters long. Widely used in greenhouses and storage areas, among others.
We make from covers for attractions at fairs and theme parks, to covers for bullrings.
The quality of the work that we carry out at MOÑITA allows these coverings to withstand the passage of time in fixed installations or be assembled and disassembled repeatedly while maintaining their properties.