Textile architectureWe are experts in designing and implementing textile architecture projects to fit your budget.
Experts in textile architecture
We are experts in designing and implementing textile architecture projects to fit your budget. We try to offer you value for money, which is why we seek to offer the best option to meet your expectations in every respect.
Textile architecture can be made using tensile or pneumatic techniques, with a variety of uses and endless type of textiles. At MOÑITA we make these structures using polyester tarpaulins coated with PVC-PVDF, with silicone or ETFE coated fibreglass, and micro-perforated and impermeable textiles.
Place your trust in our expertise, just like thousands of other customers have done, who are ultimately satisfied with our service.
Our company offers the following textile architecture products to our clients:
- Textile facade: a way to combine aesthetics with energy savings, in turn obtaining climatic comfort and protection using different types of fabric.
- Textile cover: the most suitable aesthetic solution if efficiency in assembly and disassembly is sought. They also have the added bonus of cutting costs.
- Shade sails: elegance does not have to be compromised; this is an option to create shade without forgetting about aesthetics. Tensile structures that prevent the build-up of rainwater.
- Individual projects: we carry out textile architecture works for individual buildings and events.
We make tensile structures, tensile shade sails and triangle sun shades in a range of different shapes, including:
- Tulip umbrellas.
- Hyperbolic parabola.
- Parallel valleys.
Any other shape that can be made by the tensile membrane.
Advantages of textile architecture
Textile architecture can fulfil the same functions as a conventional building, with several advantages:
- Individual weight less than 1 kg/m2, along with the resistance and flexibility of the material, allowing for extraordinarily lightweight full covers, without in-between ropes.
- The light transfer coefficient, which takes advantage of the natural light without resorting to glass.
- The quick speed at which it is manufactured and installed. The materials can be disassembled and re-used.
- The aesthetic image, which perfectly fits the project.